ICC Dispute Resolution Bulletin 2019
The ICC Dispute Resolution Bulletin includes sections on Doctrine, Case Decisions (Awards, Procedural Orders), Global Developments, ICC Activities, Book Reviews and ICC Dispute Resolution Practice and Procedure. The editorial board for the Bulletin is comprised of 20 arbitration and dispute resolution specialists from all parts of the world. The eBulletin is published on a quarterly basis.
Issue 2019 – 1 includes:
- 2018 ICC Dispute Resolution Statistics
- Global Developments: News from Singapore, France and Sweden
- Commentary: ICSID Secretary General’s comments on ICSID proposed reform, FIDIC and dispute boards in the CEE region, Statutory claims in arbitration
- ICC Commission Report: Launch of the ICC Report ‘Emergency Arbitrator Proceedings’
- ICC Activities: 2018 Miami Conference, including the ICC Institute Seminar on Amicable Settlement, ICC Institute meeting on hardship & force majeure, ICC & QMUL symposium on the revision of arbitral awards, AAA/ICC/ICSID Joint annual colloquium on international arbitration, ITA-IEL-ICC Conference on energy arbitration, ICC’s Mediation competition…
- Three Book Reviews: ‘International Arbitration in the Energy Sector’, ‘Business Guide to Trade and Investment (Vol.2)’, ‘Le recours en annulation des sentences arbitrales dans les pays arabes’
There are no reviews yet.